Judy at Patchwork Times is doing another UFO project for 2012, and I am going to give it a shot again. I had seven finishes out of twelve last year so I am feeling that I was successful. Only four of my projects are going to be a repeat for 2012 (one I just gave away, so while technically not a finish, it is gone) So here is my list for 2012:
1. Chicken quilt 1 – Prodigal chicken comes home from war to opulent city
2. Chicken quilt 2 - Country fried chicken
4. Paul’s quilt
5. Ducky quilt – this is a newer quilt, only in my my mind so far with only 3 pieces cut out and the templates even though I have been thinking about it for over a year. A long way to go, so my goal is only to make progress.
6 .Repair Grandma’s quilt 1 and 2- I came into possession of two of my grandmother’s quilts. I want to mend them. They don’t need a huge amount of work, it’s just a matter of getting to it.
7. Dark angel quilt, mend bathroom rug.
8. Christmas star kit and g. cross stitch- this star kit I have been meaning to work on for a full year. The cross stitch is over 4 years old at least again for the cross stitch it is just to make progress. Since the kit is mostly working on the computer, I figure it is a good pair.
9. Grandmother’s flower garden- again a very old project. I have several pieced, and the goal is to get the top pieced at least.
11. Hawaiian quilt – this one needs a total work over. I feel like it should be cut into small art quilts.
12. Angel card quilt
- Posted in: blogging ♦ homeless pieces ♦ mending ♦ other craft projects ♦ quilting ♦ sewing ♦ Volcanic Island - Construction Reconstruction
- Tagged: 2012 UFO project, angel quilts, beauty, cathedral windows denim quilt, chicken quilt, country fried chicken quilt, cross stitch, denim quilt, grandmother's flower quilt, Paul's quilt, Prodigal chicken comes home from war to opulent city, projects, quilts, tiny quilts