2012 ufo quilts
Judy at Patchwork Times is doing another UFO project for 2012, and I am going to give it a shot again. I had seven finishes out of twelve last year so I am feeling that I was successful. Only four of my projects are going to be a repeat for 2012 (one I just gave away, so while technically not a finish, it is gone) So here is my list for 2012:
2. Chicken quilt 2
3. Grandmother’s flower garden- again a very old project. I have several pieced, and the goal is to get the top pieced at least. Done 7/2012.
4. Paul’s quilt Done 9/2012
5. Ducky quilt – this is a newer quilt, only in my my mind so far with only 3 pieces cut out and the templates even though I have been thinking about it for over a year. A long way to go, so my goal is only to make progress.
6 .Repair Grandma’s quilt 1 and 2- I came into possession of two of my grandmother’s quilts. I want to mend them. They don’t need a huge amount of work, it’s just a matter of getting to it.
7. Dark angel quilt, mend bathroom rug. Done 6/2012
8. Christmas star kit and g. cross stitch- this star kit I have been meaning to work on for a full year. The cross stitch is over 4 years old at least again for the cross stitch it is just to make progress. Since the kit is mostly working on the computer, I figure it is a good pair. Kit done.
9. Denim cathedral windows quilt done 11/2012
10.Christmas stockings Done 2012
11. Hawaiian quilt – this one needs a total work over. I feel like it should be cut into small art quilts. Done 11/2012
12. Angel card quilt