I got so much done this weekend. I got the fabric that was holding me up for the orange and green quilt so now I am almost done piecing the green blocks.
Also, cut out some more hexigons to baste for paper piecing and made some strips for the red quilt to finish joining the squares.
On Friday, I did two t-shirt cut downs. I had three nice t-shirts from Steve that I thought I could cut down for Paul. Two went very well, I only sewed one seam inside out for the neck and I just topstitched it down like I meant to do that, yeah, it is decorative. They really look good. The third as I was cutting it out I saw some stains. I thought I would just sew it inside out because they didn’t show through. Then I sewed the front and back together backwards. I decided I was only going to make two shirts.
It was a wonderful weekend.