I started some lizards. One is very close to done. I haven’t taken any photos yet. I finished connecting the orange squares, but now I don’t have enough brown fabric to surround them, so I have to hit the fabric store again. The lizards are coming along nicely, with lots of embroidery. It’s exciting to see them come together.
I was feeling crappy on Saturday, so I didn’t get much done. I tried to sew the tote bag, but twice had to rip because I sewed it sideways. I then decided to stop and just clean the sewing room. Cleaning always makes me realize what ought to be done. I found a sheet that needed to be mended so I mended. Then I found a t-shirt that never quite worked as a t-shirt. I added a skirt and made a night-dress. I did straighten out the sewing room a little, and that is always a good feeling.