I lost my rotary cutter and it was my big sewing Saturday. Sigh. So, I did what I always tell my kids to do when they can’t find something – clean. Here’s what I found:
A grandmother’s flower garden block from my grandmother.
No, no rotary cutter. I did sew some more on my cathedral windows quilt. And now, I have a clean studio.
By the way, for those keeping track, I have not finished my September ufo. It is a large cross stitch. I did make significant progress, but still a long way to go. October’s ufo is five, which was Eliott’s graduation book. I finished that in May for his graduation. So, I plan to work on the cross stitch for another month.