I really want to get done in March:
1) Buy and prepare fabric for Ducky quilt and tropical friendship quilt. Done!
2) Cut frame pieces. Done!
3) Quilt first frame. Done!
4) Assemble first block of Tropical Garden Friendship quilt (new project, more to come later) Done, photos to come!
Things I seriously hope to get done:
1) Prepare binding for Ducky quilt. Not done.
2) Attach first frame for Ducky quilt. Done!
3) Quilt second frame side. Done!
4) Mend utility quilt. Done, but now I washed it and because it is so fragile, it needs to be mended again. (Sigh)
Not bad for this month! I am excited that I technically finished seven out eight!
I am posting one day early due to Easter. I will be serving at Easter breakfast tomorrow so I will be very busy. So, I pass one more thing on to you:
He is risen! Alleluia!