The first part is clothing construction:
- I plan to make some garments for myself this year one per season. I am going to leave this one loose, but I do still want to learn more about this year.
- I also have some pieced fabric that I want to make a garment out of possibly a robe.
The second part is UFOs.
- City chicken quilt.
- Angel quilt.
- crossstitch project
- grandma’s cathedral windows
The third part is mending:
- t-shirt quilt. This is in pieces but I plan to get it done soon.
- wedding ring quilt. I have the fabric, I just have to get to it.
The fourth part is new projects:
- New girl quilt. This is a new quilt that I need to make for a gift.
- New male quilt. There is one person who doesn’t have a quilt made especially for him. I have begun this one and pictures will follow soon.
- Steve’s denim quilt When I made a denim quilt for our elephant exchange, I had Steve remove the pins while watching football and he fell in love with it. Thus, football and quilting days begin today and we will jointly make a new quilt starting today!