Lazy, lazy weekend. I took an extra day which gave me energy to do a little dyeing. I am making a wilderness landscape and I wanted fish in the little pond. But the fish fabric I bought had a white background. I decided to dye it blue.
I used a Dylon dye in Ocean Blue. I will tell you when I mixed I freaked a little because the dye bath looked purple! But I already had it mixed, so I soldiered ahead. I was happy in the end with the results.
You can tell from the mottled end result that I did not mix the fabric as it was in the bath at all. I also added some miscellaneous fabric that I had lying around also:
And this embroidered fabric:
I have no idea how I will use it but it really came out beautifully.
I know I running late today, but I have the Walking Dead Season 3 out from the library. I must retire now to the zombie apocalypse.