I had a great sewing day yesterday. During the week, I cut a blouse out of two of Steve’s t-shirts and yesterday – in one day, I sewed it. I was pleased with the result, however, I can’t seem to get a decent photo of it today. I think the t-shirts are not exactly the right materials, they tend to look thick and frumpy. In any case, I found that the pattern worked well and fit well. I have some other fabric that I will use to try the pattern again.
These are our Easter lilies. They are so pretty they hardly even look real. I am hoping to keep them alive until the nights stop dropping below 40 degrees.