1. Hawaiian quilt– This quilt I have been working on FOREVER. I am very frustrated with it. On the other hand it is potentially nearly done because it has the binding nearly on. I still feel like it needs to be quilted more. Updated December 2011: Although this is technically a finished piece, I don’t feel like it is done. Does that make any sense?
2. Blue Knitted scarf Again, I have been working on this forever. I think I can declare it finished as soon as it reaches around my neck. Completed in June!
3. Valentine quilt This is kind of a cheat. I was planning to finish this anyway, with a tentative finish date in April. Completed in April!
4. Dark angel quilt I just began this last week, so although unfinished, it isn’t something I have just been leaving alone.
Update December, 2011 : Again, although technically finished, I feel like it is not done, but very close.
5. Graduation scrap-book Yes, my boy needs a scrapbook at his graduation party. I have started it but it has a long way to go. Completed May 31!
6. Green, black and red, corduroy quilt This I have had half done for DOUBLE forever. I began this quilt in 1997. This a true ufo. Update 2/2/11: Completed!
- Corn, Water and Wood, 61″x76″, fabric, thread, January 2011
7. Cardinal cross stitch I have worked on this for two years, but it substantially done. Update: Done in summer!
8. green t-shirt I just cut this at Christmas time. completed 6/28/11!
9. denim dress remake I have barely started this. I just cut off the collar. I have a very vague idea of what to do with it. Update: I accidentally gave this to good will. Since it is gone, I call it done.
10. These next three I am very nervous about putting on. I have worked on them for a long time and they are hand sewing. I am nervous I won’t finish them. The first one is the Jewel Encrusted Pony. Update: Completed!
11. g cross stitch This is a top-secret project that I have worked on for six years. It is a gift so I don’t dare give more information. Hopefully, the person will someday receive it. Update: unfortunately this one will have to go on my 2012 list.
12. grandmother’s flowers quilt Again I have worked on this project on and off for four years. Maybe longer. Update: Again this one will have to go on 2012’s list.
So this is my final update for 2011. I loved doing this project and have already started on my 2012 list. It felt a little like college with self-directed deadlines not completely under my control, but with a lot of cheerleaders. I definitely made progress. I got seven projects done completely done and three more on track.